Door and Window Financing
Windows and doors represent the thinnest and most vulnerable barriers of your home. Simply put they are the most crucial areas of your home to protect from storms, break-ins and energy loss.
Homeowners that make these critical investments can expect to realize the following benefits:
- Hurricane and Storm protection.
- Protection from Home Invasion
- Noise reduction
- Save on energy costs – up to 70%
- Save on insurance costs – up to 50%
- Improves curb appeal, therefore homeowners should expect greater property values.
Broward Impact Window & Door along with our financing partners will help homeowners realize these immediate benefits.
Broward Impact Window & Door is proud to have earned the Elite Contractor Status from Ygrene Energy Fund. Ygrene Energy Fund is a PACE funding program that is recognized as a leader in providing financing for hurricane protection, as well as other forms of energy-saving improvements. Ygrene partners with your local city to provide low cost financing over a long term with no out of pocket cost to you. By offering longer terms and possible tax advantages that translate to the lowest monthly payments,
- ZERO MONEY DOWN.
- Fixed terms up to 30 years with no prepayment penalty.
- PACE financing payments are enabled by the Florida State Statutes & is approved by your local government.
- Repaid through a special non-ad valorem assessment included on the annual property tax bill
- Save Money! Reduce your energy and insurance expenses.
- Payments may be Tax Deductible
PACE, which stands for property assessed clean energy, is a new concept in financing home and commercial property improvements. PACE financing is an easy and effective way to finance home improvements such as new energy efficient / high impact windows and doors.
Administered at a local level, PACE financing makes it easier for property owners like yourself to invest in your future, increase comfort and security, reduce your energy usage. Most homeowners recognize an immediate savings in their energy and insurance expenses.
With PACE, property owners can get 100% financing based on available equity in their property and ability to pay, among other factors. The amount financed is then added to your property taxes and paid over time – on your annual property tax bill, or via escrow as part of your monthly mortgage payment. PACE financing is secured with a continuing lien on your property.
Broward Impact Window & Door now offers an unsecured finance option though Greensky.
The Greensky Loan program offers customers various finance options to consider.
A GreenSky ® Program Loan provides you with the purchasing flexibility you need over a 6-month purchasing period, coupled with the simple and easy to understand structure of an installment loan.
- Paperless application, our agents walk you through the process with a mobile app.
- High approval rates (80% National Average)
- Applicants do not have to be on the title. Loans are for personal, family or household use.
- No proof of income required
- Credit Limits up to $65,000 (subject to credit approval)
- Promotions: No Payments and No Interest if paid in full plans, for 6 to 12 months.
- Payment plans for a low monthly payment. Reduced rate APR for 60 – 138-month terms.