Parkland Window & Door Financing
Windows and doors are the thinnest, most vulnerable barriers to your home. This means they are most crucial areas requiring protection to storms, energy loss, and break-ins.
Parkland homeowners installing hurricane resistant windows and doors can expect to realize the following benefits for their home:
- Hurricane and Storm Protection
- Home Invasion Protection
- Outside Noise Reduction
- Save up to 70% on Energy Costs
- Save up to 50% on Insurance Costs
- Improved Property Value through Increased Curb Appeal
Broward Impact Window & Door, along with our trusted financing partners, help homeowners realize these benefits right away with new window and door installation.
Featured Financing Partner
Broward Impact Window & Door is proud to announce that they have earned the Elite Contractor Status from financing partner Ygrene Energy Fund. A PACE funding program, Ygrene Energy Fund is a recognized leader in providing easy financing for hurricane protection for Parkland homeowners, as well as other types of energy-saving home improvements. Ygrene works with your local city to deliver low cost financing over a long term with no initial out of pocket cost to you. In addition, they provide low monthly payments by offering longer terms and possible tax advantages.
The benefits of YGrene financing include:
- ZERO MONEY DOWN.
- Fixed terms up to 30 years, no prepayment penalty.
- PACE financing payments, enabled by the Florida State Statutes, are approved by your local and state government.
- Repaid via a special non-ad valorem assessment, included on your annual property tax bill for easy repayment
- Save Money by reducing your energy and insurance expenses
- Payments may be Tax Deductible
Other Financing Options
PACE, or Property Assessed Clean Energy, is a fairly new concept for financing home and commercial property energy efficient improvements in Parkland. PACE financing is a simple, yet effective method for financing home improvements include new energy efficient / high-impact windows and doors, or hurricane resistant windows.
Administered at the local level, PACE financing makes it easy for property owners, like you and your family, to invest in your future, reduce your energy usage, and increase the comfort and security of your home. Most homeowners are able to recognize an almost immediate savings in their energy and insurance bills.
With PACE, property owners are able to get 100% financing based on a few factors, including their available equity in their property and their ability to pay. The financed amount is added to your local property taxes and paid off over time, either on your annual property tax bill, or through escrow with your monthly mortgage payment to your mortgage provider. PACE financing is secured via a continuing lien on your property, removed when your financing has been repaid.
Broward Impact Window & Door also offers an unsecured finance option though Greensky Loan Program, which offers customers various window and door financing options to consider.
A GreenSky ® Program Loan gives you the purchasing flexibility you need over a 6-month period, coupled with the easy to understand structure of an installment loan.
- Paperless application, we walk you through the process on our mobile app.
- High financing approval rates (80% National Average)
- Applicants do not have to be named on the title. Loans can be for personal, family, or household use.
- There is no proof of income required for loan approval
- Credit Limits up to $65,000 (subject to credit approval)
- Promotions: No Payments/No Interest if paid in full, 6 to 12 month plans or reduced rate APR for 60 – 138-month terms.